We all have small food jars that we don't need any more and we put into our bins, why not try to do something creative with them.
Here's one of the ideas - Candle Holder.
You will need:
1 small clear jar
window pictures paints
blank white sheet
1. First use your white sheet to draw your design that you want to use. I just made few flowers.
2. Put over the white sheet your plastic pocket and using window colour black outliner trace your design.
3. Leave it to dry for around 2 hours
4. Fill in the spaces with colours that you choose using window colours paint
5. Leave it for up to 24 hours to dry.
6. Get ready your glass jar
7. Gently peel off the picture that you just created and stick it onto glass jar.
8. Add ribbon, if you wish
9. Place tealight candle in your new candle holder and you done
If you would like to see lots of other great ideas and tutorials check all these links below: