Monday, October 22, 2012

Favourite Photo Monday

My favourite photo of the week, it was not taken by me but by the ultrasound machine.
I am so happy that I just had to share my good news with you.
Today I am 13 weeks pregnant. It is my third pregnancy. I alrady have a girl and a boy, so can't wait to find out what I am going to have this time. But that's with onother scan in few weeks.
Did you find out what you have while you where pregnant or was it a suprise till the end?








Thank you so much for linking up every week.



What is your favourite Photo This Monday. Show us your photos



How to participate in FAVOURITE PHOTO MONDAY photo challenge:

1. post your favourite photo of the week, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently
2. you can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you
3. create a post on your site with the favourite photo, please add Favourite Photo Monday button/ link (copy it from my site) so anyone else can participate
4. submit your link to link party- please link your Favourite Photo Monday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post
5. try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them


21 comments:

Matkatar said...

Congratulations! I`m so happy for you. First time I knew I was ecpecting a girl, second time I did not want to know...it`s very exiting!

Dina Lettre said...

We had to know both times. :) Congratulations, my friend!

Linda Makiej said...

Congratulations!!!

Mina fotostunder said...

Congratulations!

Mama Monkey said...

WOW!!! So incredibly happy and excited for you! Insanely jealous too :) Hope you are feeling well :) I say wait and let the baby's gender be a surprise at birth :)

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Fantastic photo and congratulations ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Thanks for 'hosting' and I didn't want to know whether it was a girl or boy ~ just wanted a healthy baby ^_^

Meeha Meeha said...

Congratulations, Ewa, you must be thrilled with joy! I wish you and your family tons of good health in the months to come :)

bettyl said...

Congrats to you and yours!

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

Congratulations for the new child. Every new child is new hope for the world.
Best regards, Synnöve

Emily S said...

How exciting! I would never be able to not find out, the anticipation would get to me!

fredamans said...

Congratulations!!!!

Kate @ ramblingsfromutopia said...

Congratulations! I never found out for my first born and though I thought it was going to be a blond hair boy and I was very much surprised when she can out a dark hair girl and I didn't have a thing for her to wear so the next three kids I found out and left the surprise up to their birth dates.

NatureFootstep said...

that is wonderful news. I wish you well hoping everything will go well with the pregnancy. It is a lovely shot.:)

Janet said...

Congratulations Ewa, to you and your family!!
How exciting!! I didn't know what gender my children were until they were born...

lorik said...

Congratulations:) a very lovely pic!

Ellie said...

Oh congratulations a great picture :))
My eldest daughter is going to make me a granny in April of next year - a new baby is so exciting isn't it? :))

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

wooo hoooo!!! I am so happy for you.. and sense ya make such beautiful babies, it does not matter girl or boy... so wonderful for your family!!!!

Donna Heber said...

Congrats on your wonderful news! I am so excited for you and your family.

Adventures as a Small Town Mom said...

Congrats on your third pregnancy! How exciting!

Shoni said...

Congratulations! You must be so excited! I'm pregnant with my 3rd as well and am 22 weeks along. I have 2 boys and was hoping for a girl, but it's another boy. :) I just must be meant to be a mom to boys.

So happy for you, Ewa!

Leovi said...

How wonderful, congratulations and have a successful pregnancy. Greetings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails