Monday, October 1, 2012

Favourite Photo Monday

 
I liked this photo when I first saw it, but I thought it could be even better in B&W
 
Do you edit all your photos? Or just leave them the way they were captured?


 
 

Thank you so much for linking up every week.




What is your favourite Photo This Monday. Show us your photos





How to participate in FAVOURITE PHOTO MONDAY photo challenge:

1. post your favourite photo of the week, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently
2. you can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you
3. create a post on your site with the favourite photo, please add Favourite Photo Monday button/ link (copy it from my site) so anyone else can participate
4. submit your link to link party- please link your Favourite Photo Monday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post
5. try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them

 
 

8 comments:

lorik said...

It is beautiful in b&w. I like the way you have cropped the face - and such a sweet little face too:) Lovely.
I usually do edit my photos - i am afraid I can't resist. Sometimes perhaps I should leave them - but digital makes me so lazy - i at least have to crop them and usually sharpen - but often much more.

Dina Lettre said...

Oooh, no...look at his boo boo!

Pieni Lintu said...

I edit almost all of my photos.

Cottage and Broome said...

What a beautiful face! I love it in black and white. I crop a lot of my photos. Thanks for hosting, Laura

Mama Monkey said...

No way he is that big already!!!!!

prideinphotos.com said...

Thanks for hosting another great party this week.
Laurie @ Pride in Photos

Sally said...

What a gorgeous shot Ewa!!! Love it in black and white.

bettyl said...

I don't edit too much unless (like you) I already have an idea in mind--like black and white. Mostly I just strive for the authentic representation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails