Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Crafty Tuesday

 
 
 
 
I wonder what project you have been working on lately.
But before that, here's some of my favourites from last week link up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wall Coat Hanger  by Jennifer from Pieces to Treasure 
 
 
 
 
 
all these projects were added to my Facebook page , Twitter and Pinterest
Lets start this week Craft Party.
The Place where you can link all your creations. Your Craft and DIY tutorials, your Recipes, Projects that you did lately or a great Tip that you have and you just have to share it with us.


Crafty Tuesday linky will be opened every week on Tuesday for few days to give you chance to link up your great ideas and tutorials. I will be choosing every week one to three links to be featured the following week. They will be also posted on my facebook, twitter and pinterest page, so plenty promotion for your idea and your blog

All you have to do is:
Link your post
Grab Crafty Tuesday button to share it on your blog or create a link so anyone else can participate

 blueberry craft and hobby time

7 comments:

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for the party, happy Tuesday!

Jennifer Travnicek said...

Thank you for hosting and thank you for featuring my Pallet Coat Hanger!!!

Leovi said...

Pretty pictures, I like.

Pinterest911 said...

Thank you so much for the feature...You have made my day!!! Let me know how the mask works for you:D

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great day.

bettyl said...

Great tips. Love the coat hanger.

Meeha Meeha said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Ewa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails