Saturday, September 22, 2012

Flowers on Saturday

I would like to say big thank you to everyone who participated in Flowers on Saturday over the months. It was really great to see all the beautiful flower photos.
 
But I have to let you know that I need to take a break from hosting this weekly Saturday linky. I hope you will understand it. I need to give my attention to other things at the weekend.
 
 I will still be hosting  Favourite Photo Monday, so I hope to see your beautiful entries after the weekend.  
 
 
 


Have a great day.

5 comments:

Leanne Barnett said...

Absolutely understand- only joined in a few times but it was fun!

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

Thank you very much, Ewa, for your work for us. Have a nice weekend with your family. Best regards, Synnöve

Multi Layer Mummy said...

It was really lovely to join in when I could. The flowers here have been amazing.

NatureFootstep Memes said...

too bad, but I undertand. Thankd for hosting so far.

If anyone wants I have a meme for both flowers and macro shots. They are welcome to join them.

NF Blo-Ma

http://nfmemes.blogspot.com/

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

You are the best Hostess ever.... I hope you enjoy your other duties!

Related Posts with Thumbnails