Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Crafty Tuesday

It was great to see so many links in a first week of Crafty Tuesday. Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.

Here are my three favourites:







 
 
 



 
 


all these projects were added to my Facebook page , Twitter and Pinterest


Lets start this week Craft Party.
The Place where you can link all your creations. Your Craft and DIY tutorials, your Recipes, Projects that you did lately or a great Tip that you have and you just have to share it with us.


Crafty Tuesday linky will be opened every week on Tuesday for few days to give you chance to link up your great ideas and tutorials. I will be choosing every week one to three links to be featured the following week. They will be also posted on my facebook, twitter and pinterest page, so plenty promotion for your idea and your blog

All you have to do is:
Link your post
Grab Crafty Tuesday button to share it on your blog or create a link so anyone else can participate


 
 blueberry craft and hobby time

7 comments:

Tanyia said...

Aww, wow, thanks so much for including my peanut butter cup cheesecake bars! I linked up again this week with my Spider Web Bunting tutorial ;)

JanzCrystalz said...

Joining for the first time..:)

suzyq said...

Thanks so much for hosting ( and the reminder lol )
Hugs,
Suzan

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for the great party!

Taara said...

Thanks for mentioning my No Sew Banner! Linking up again this week with another party craft.

Donna Heber said...

Wonderful features from last week! Thank you for hosting this lovely party. I'm off to visit.

Alyssa said...

Thanks for hosting! I am a new follower!

Related Posts with Thumbnails