Saturday, July 7, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 82

It is posted a little bit later today. I usually have my post pre-scheduled. So I was convinced that today's photo linky was also set and ready to be published. But when I opened my computer today it was still sitting in drafts.
Do you pre-schedule your blog post?

Here's my photo for today:


To see my favourite photo from last week , please visit:


Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE



If you new to the challenge, please check the ino how to participate
Here

Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photos


 blueberry craft and hobby time

9 comments:

sommerfugldesign said...

I am having such a hard time keeping up with posts, so I have decided I am going to take one day a week and get most of them done ;)

Tina´s PicStory said...

lovely flowers! :) thanks for hosting!

Clairejustine said...

Lovely shot,thanks for hosting :)

MaryBeth said...

Always love a little chammomile. Nice shot. MB

Modern Mom said...

Pretty blooms.

Coxcomb Rose

LadyD said...

Lovely flowers, so happy!

SquirrelQueen said...

Very pretty little flowers!
I do pre-schedule sometimes.

Happy Weekend!

Eden said...

Great macro shot.

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful daisies or is that Feverfew? Well, I use to pre-schedule quite a few of my posts, but then would forget about them and some would go up by accident (and not at the right time). I've managed to get things a little more organized.

Related Posts with Thumbnails