Monday, July 2, 2012

Favourite Photo Monday

I live in Drogheda,  port town on the east coast of  Ireland, 56 km north of Dublin. It is the last bridging point on the River Boyne before it enters the Irish Sea.
Yesterday I decided to go for a photo walk. I took my camera and went out to capture some places on the north side of  the town where I live.
I couldn't decide which photo was my favourite so here are some from that day. Which one is your favourite?
















































and now your turn for your photos





How to participate in FAVOURITE PHOTO MONDAY photo challenge:

1. post your favourite photo of the week, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently
2. you can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you
3. create a post on your site with the favourite photo, please add Favourite Photo Monday button/ link (copy it from my site) so anyone else can participate
4. submit your link to link party- please link your Favourite Photo Monday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post
5. try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them





 blueberry craft and hobby time

7 comments:

nattsyrransphoto said...

Fantastic shots!!! You know... I had a penfriend, Anne Flynn from Bray, Ireland. I went to here in summer 1988 and a few years later we lost the contact... That´s sad. Have a lovely week!!

reyka said...

the photo of the bridge is soooo nice :)

Amy Burzese said...

I can't decide on a favorite, but I know my husband's would be the Guinness. One day we will be there. Great shots!

June said...

What a beautiful place you live, Ewa! Deciding on a favorite was tough for me too! Probably the 2nd photo, or the cat and cross... I can't choose! Thanks for hosting and have a blessed day!

Deborah said...

such a beautiful town!
I couldn't pick out a favorite photo either ... and glad you posted them all!

Cottage and Broome said...

Loved the tour of your city, the old building and flowers are amazing. I'd love to visit there if I get to go to Ireland again. Thanks for hosting, Laura

Anne-Marie (byAmor) said...

I love them all but I think the one taken from atop the wall, with the row of black iron balls leading your eye back, is my fave.

Related Posts with Thumbnails