Saturday, June 30, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 81

Thanks to Sharon, I can see my followers again, she gave me a great tip how to fix google friend connect on my blog. Thank you Sharon, here's a flower for you :)


To see my favourite photo from last week  , please visit:
Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE



If you new to the challenge, please check the ino how to participate
Here

Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photos

 blueberry craft and hobby time

11 comments:

Sharon Souter said...

Thanks for the flower Ewa! I was so pleased to find something to fix the follower problem after the frustration of the last couple of weeks - glad it worked for you too!

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

This is a wonderful Summer photo. All is green and a fantastic flower. Great !

Giga said...

Sharon zasłużyła na taki piękny kwiat. Pozdrawiam.

Eden said...

Great macro shot.

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for hosting.

Modern Mom said...

It's beautiful!

minor said...

Beautiful photo! I enjoyed Stephanie's blog too. Thank you very much for sharing my photo in your meme.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers said...

That is a beautiful photo of a beautiful flower.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

SquirrelQueen said...

What a pretty little flower!
I'm glad to hear you got your followers back. Goggle seems to like to keep us on our toes by causing problems with our blogs.
Happy Weekend!

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

Good morning, and thank you for hosting this flower link party! My first time here.

Donna Heber said...

Gorgeous flower! I'm so glad you were able to get your Google friend connect fixed. Thanks for hosting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails