Saturday, June 23, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 80

I need your help. I am not sure if it is my laptop or just my website but I can't see Google friend connect button  - my amazing followers. All it shows is that the web page cannot be found.
When I go to other blogs, I can see their button, I can start following their blogs
So what is wrong with mine?
Do you see it? Or not? Did you have a similar problem? What can I do to ix it?


Here's my flower for today



To see my favourite photo from last week , please visit

Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week  HERE



If you new to the challenge, please check the ino how to participate   Here

Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photos



 blueberry craft and hobby time

13 comments:

aktuellabilder said...

Beautiful flower.

And I can see your Google Friend Connect members in the sidebar.

Meeha Meeha said...

Thank you sooooooooo much for the feature, Ewa!

Tina´s PicStory said...

your google friend button is on :) some month ago i had the same problem and i think it was a google problem. you can just wait. :)

Eden said...

Great shot.

I can see your Google Friend Connect Friends too.

Donna Heber said...

I can see your followers gadget, but I know others have been having the same issue. Your pink blossoms this week are gorgeous! Congrats to Meeha Meeha.

Modern Mom said...

Lovely bloom!

Yael from Home Garden Diggers said...

Beautiful azalea. I also love your last weeks flower pick. That is a really vibrant peony.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Ruth said...

Hi Ewa, I can see your GFC button clearly there in the sidebar, I sometimes have the same problem, it doesn't show but it's there! A blogger glitch I think :)

Stephanie said...

Don't panic if you don't see the button. It has happened a few times - diappeared one day and back the next. I can see it now.

Jeanne said...

yes your google friends connect is definitely there, with all 460 friends. Bet it will just show back up one of these days!

Debra Anne of The GIPSY in the PARLOUR said...

I see your friend connect too!

Lovely photo & lots of inspiration for me to visit ;-) thank-you for hosting!!

http://www.thegipsyintheparlour.com/2012/06/roses-stones.html

Liz said...

Beautiful image Ewa!

I can see your Google Friend Connect button. I had a similar problem on and off a few months back. It seemed to sort itself out after a week or so.

Thanks for hosting :)

Send flowers to india said...

Nice flowers..

Related Posts with Thumbnails