Saturday, June 16, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 79

I was working yesterday on my Link Parties Directory. There is so many great places to share photos, craft ideas and other things

If you host one or you know a great linky feel free to add a link/button to this directory

This directory will make my life so much easier, I always seem to find new great linky and tell myself I have to come back and join it next time, but then I forget where it was.
So that's why I decided to have Link Parties Directory . Click on the link and it will take to directory


here's my photo for today - wild daisies from my garden - they tiny but they look great in the little jar




To see my favourite photo from last week , please visit





Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE

If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here
Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photos




 blueberry craft and hobby time

10 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

lovely daisies :)

LeAnne said...

Wonderful idea about the link directory. I am going to do one on my blog as well. Thanks for hosting. :)

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

A wonderful little bouquet. So lovely !
Have a nice weekend, Ewa. Best regards, Synnöve

Amy Burzese said...

Great selection! The linky reference is a good idea. I stay so confused!

Modern Mom said...

beautiful!

Ruth said...

Daisies are so pretty, yours look lovely in their little jar :) Thank you for hosting, I hope you're having a great weekend.

Stephanie said...

I am so honored to be chosen for Favorite Photo. There are so many stunning photos on your site and they are such an inspiration to me. Thank you/

minor said...

Beautiful little daisies! It makes me happy.
Thank you very much for sharing my photo in your meme.

SquirrelQueen said...

The daisies are so pretty, I like the bowl arrangement. The link directory is a really good idea. There are so many memes it would be nice to have them listed in one place.

Donna Heber said...

I'm a little late posting this week, but wanted to join everyone. Your jar of daisies is so sweet! Beautiful with the organza ribbon. Thank you for hosting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails