Saturday, June 9, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 78

I am so lucky that I have just ten minutes drive to lovely locations where you can admire the wonderful nature. I always take a camera with me as I know I will try to capture the beauty of it.
Today I am sharing with you one of these photos. I love the color of these flowers.


To see my favourite photo from last week , please visit





Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE



If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here

Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photos




 blueberry craft and hobby time

10 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Those flowers are so beautiful. It looks like there is a nice view as well.

Tina´s PicStory said...

lovely flowers! thanks for hosting :)

LadyD said...

So pretty, nice capture!

Donna Heber said...

How nice to be able to drive only ten minutes to see these wonderful flowers. Beautiful picture. Thank you for hosting.

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Love your perspective. :)

Ruth said...

That's a beautiful photography, a lovely scene, with the thrift in flower, it reminds me of the Devon coast :)

Stephanie said...

I really enjoy looking at all your lovely photos every week. They have given me the incentive to go out and try to tak better pictures. Thanks for hosting

Modern Mom said...

Beautiful!

minor said...

hi! Ewa. Very beautiful phot of many flowers. Mother nature is unbelievably wonderful.
Thank you very much for sharing my photo in your meme.

Gunsside said...

They are so cute, love those pink flowers ;))

Related Posts with Thumbnails