Saturday, May 5, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 73


Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.  
~Gerard de Nerval



When I noticed this beautiful kalanchoe in the shop I could not resist to buy it and add it to my plant collection.  Like many succulents, these are not dificult to grow. They like sunny locations. Water moderately throughout summer days and reduce watering in the winter.







 To see my favourite photo from last week , please visit



&




 Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week   HERE



 If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate  Here 
Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photo
 



 blueberry craft and hobby time

6 comments:

Bernie H said...

Your Kalanchoe is simply beautiful! I love the colour of the blooms. I can understand completely why you just had to bring it home.

SquirrelQueen said...

Ewa, that is a beautiful flower. I would not have been able to resist that one either.

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

A wonderful golden flower. Thanks for the possibility to linking up. Have a nice weekend, Ewa. Kind regards, Synnöve

Pieni Lintu said...

Lovely fresh color!

The House at Bluebird Lane said...

Gorgeous blossoms! No wonder you had to bring it home. :-) I love this kind of flower and have three of them in pots. Thanks so much for hosting again this week. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Sharla

Donna Heber said...

Hi,

I am late linking up, but wanted to let you know your kalanchoe plant is gorgeous! Thank you for hosting our party and wishing you a fabulous week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails