Saturday, May 12, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 74

What do you do when your computer is not working? Mine was acting for a while but it stopped working properly few days ago. I have a bit of time tomorrow to bring it to service place and hopefully it will be fixed. So for the last week I wasn't able to do us much as I would love to do on computer. I used some other machines to check my emails, but to actually browse Internet I was not able to do it. So if I did not visit your blog this week I am really sorry, hopefully my laptop will be fixed tomorrow.




  I couldn't choose my favourite photo from last, as I couldn't visit your lovely blogs this week, I hope you forgive me . So without further delay lets begin our linky -week 74. Let's see your photos


If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here
Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photo





 blueberry craft and hobby time

9 comments:

Carletta said...

What a lovely blue!!
Oh, I hate having computer problems. Hope yours get fixed soon.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

minor said...

I hope your computer will be fixed. Your photo always very beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing my photo in your meme.

Tina´s PicStory said...

love your flower! have a great weekend :)

SquirrelQueen said...

Sorry to hear about your computer problems, hope you get it fixed soon. Your flowers are gorgeous.

Pieni Lintu said...

Nice blue flowers!

NatureFootstep said...

I hope your computer problem will be fixes asap. I know how it is. I have some problems too. Love the flowers. :)

Mom of M&Ms said...

This color is stunning. And the photos are spot on perfect... and so sorry about computer problems...

The House at Bluebird Lane said...

Ewa, Sorry to hear about your computer woes. I also, experienced computer difficulties. My hard drive crashed this week and I just got my computer back with a new one. Gorgeous photo this week. Fabulous color! Thank you so much for hosting. Happy Mother's Day!
Sharla

Donna Heber said...

Hi,

Oh, I hope you are able to get your laptop fixed real soon. I am so lost without my computer. Your photo this week is gorgeous! Thank you for hosting our party.

Related Posts with Thumbnails