Saturday, April 14, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 70

Tulips are symbolic of fame and perfect love. The symbolic meanings also change with the color of the tulips. 
Red tulips mean "believe me" and are a declaration of true love.
 Variegated tulips mean "you have beautiful eyes."
 Yellow tulips mean "there's sunshine in your smile" and cheerful thoughts.
 Cream colored tulips mean "I will love you forever." 
White tulips symbolize heaven, newness and purity.
 Purple tulips symbolize royalty. 
Pink tulips mean affection and caring. 
Orange tulips mean energy, enthusiasm, desire, and passion.
  info taken from here


 To see my  favourite photo from last link up, please visit



Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE

 If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here 
Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photo




 blueberry craft and hobby time








12 comments:

Karin M. said...

A lovely tulip, beautiful photo ..
Warm greetings, Karin

SquirrelQueen said...

The tulip is gorgeous, mine are just starting to bloom.
Happy Weekend!

Channal said...

Lovely tulips... Beautiful pictur!

Netherlands are the mother of tulips and I'll like to visit when tulips are in blooms! Especially to see all the fields in bloom, wow!

Love Anna

The House at Bluebird Lane said...

Ewa, Beautiful shot! Tulips are one of my favorites. I love the brilliant orange. Thank you for hosting. Have a great weekend!
Sharla

Eden said...

Beautiful tulip. Thank you for sharing tulips meaning. Have a great weekend.

minor said...

Beautiful flower photo! Thank you very much for sharing my photo in your meme.
Have a nice weekend.

Amy Burzese said...

Beautiful shot! Thanks for hosting! I'm following!

LadyD said...

Beautiful Ewa! I love orange!

Shirley said...

My tulips are just starting to come alive. I hope to capture some nice photo's when they open. Yours are beautiful Ewa..I'm happy to join in your lovely flower party!
Have a great day,
Shirley

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful tulip.
Thanks for hosting and for sharing
the meaning of the tulip colors.

Sharon's Sunlit Memories said...

You have a lovely selection of 'flowers on Saturday' this week Ewa. I've been looking at some of the posts and I don't know how you are going to choose a favourite. I'm so glad you picked Ann's frangipani from last week - I thought they were really special.

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

A beautiful tulip macro.

Related Posts with Thumbnails