Saturday, April 7, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 69

I use Picasa to edit my photos. Recently there were some new editing tools added to the programme. I decided to check some of the features and here's what I come up with. The first photo is edited using Picasa programme and second image is SOOC.


Let me know what you think, which one do you like better.





To see my  favourite photo from last link up, please visit:



Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE

 If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here 
Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photo





 blueberry craft and hobby time






11 comments:

NatureFootstep said...

in this case I, personally, prefere the SOOC one.

Happy Easter to you. :)

Gemma Wiseman said...

I do love the tones in the edited version, but think I still prefer the vibrancy of the SOOC one! Delightful tulip buds!

SquirrelQueen said...

I just love tulips, these are pretty even before they bloom. I like both photos a lot but the second is my favorite.

Happy Easter weekend!

Desirae R said...

I really love the orange tones of the edit. But the second one is nice too. Funny how the same picture can have a totally different feel to it.

Ginger Zuck said...

WOW, they are both stunning, but I think I love the SOOC also the best. I hope to link up today, but I am pressed for time with Easter.Happy Easter!

LadyD said...

Happy Easter! 2nd one is my choice.

The House at Bluebird Lane said...

Ewa, Thank you for hosting this photo challenge! I'm happy to be a part of it. I absolutely LOVE tulips! The 2nd one is my favorite edit. I hope to see another photo after they start blooming. :-)
Sharla

Ruth said...

I like both but do like the vignetting on the first one :)

Roxanne Reinhart said...

Ewa thank you for the opportunity to link up and share my photos and more importantly see what everyone else has done. I must admit I am a novice both with photography and blogging. It took me all day to figure out that SOOC meant straight out of camera....yep...I am embarrassed to say ...all day. That's why its taken me so long to leave a comment. How could I say which photo I like best if I didn't know SOOC? LOL. Which leads me to this.....I like the natural shot the best. They are both very pretty but for me its number two.

Happy Easter to All!!!

Channal said...

Happy Easter Ewa! Lovely tulips! We have still snow... but the sun is shining! Hugs Anna

Bluebell Woods said...

I like the picassa one best. I use that sometimes too. I am looking for something with more options though.
Janice

Related Posts with Thumbnails