Monday, April 16, 2012

Favourite Photo Monday

Recently I created my own light box. I will post DIY tutorial later during a week, for now here's one of the photos that I took using my new tool.
Do you use lighbox to take some of your photos, is it made by you or did you buy it?





and now your turn for your photos

How to participate in FAVOURITE PHOTO MONDAY photo challenge:

1. post your favourite photo of the week, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently
2. you can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you
3. create a post on your site with the favourite photo, please add Favourite Photo Monday button/ link (copy it from my site) so anyone else can participate
4. submit your link to link party- please link your Favourite Photo Monday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post
5. try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them



 blueberry craft and hobby time






10 comments:

Kristy LifenReflection said...

light boxes are great, I have one too!

Cottage and Broome said...

Looking forward to your info on a light box! Thanks for hosting, Laura

Susi aka Sinead said...

He's super cute!,

Loredana Donovan said...

What an adorable photo, so cute! I love pink! :)

Desirae R said...

I don't have a light box... yet. At some point I will either buy one or make one.

The House at Bluebird Lane said...

Ewa, Thanks for hosting! I don't have a light box, but would be interested in making one. Your photo is so cute! Love the lighting. :-)

The House at Bluebird Lane said...

Ewa, I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! When you get a moment, please stop by to check it out. I hope you have a great night!
Sharla

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

I have never used a lightbox, so much to learn as I have probably said here before!!

Emily said...

Cute hippo! I have a lightbox on my future photography projects :). Thank you for sharing!

Miss Charming said...

Thanks for hosting. I enjoy looking at all the beautiful photos. (Newest follower)

Related Posts with Thumbnails