Saturday, March 24, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 67

I have a question to you all. As you know, every week I choose my favourite photo and then I tweet about it, add to my facebook page and I add it to my pinterest board. 
Since all the talk about adding things to pinterest lately - is it right or wrong I am wondering should I be pinning the photos that I like to my pinterest or not. Do you mind me adding it or not? Please let me know, as I am a bit worried what should I do. Do you pin? 

Ok, so here's my flower photo for today




 To see my  favourite photo from last link up, please visit:






Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE

 If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here 
Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photo





 blueberry craft and hobby time





10 comments:

Karin M. said...

So delicate and beautiful grape hyacinths ..
Greeting Karin

Sharon's Sunlit Memories said...

I don't pin and the comments I have read about it lately have made me very hesitant about thinking of using it. I would be interested to read what other people think.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Gorgeous hyacinths! The colour is stunning!

I began pinning, but suddenly felt that it was intrusive of peoples' ownership! Now I rarely pin but clearly identify the source!!

NatureFootstep said...

as to your questions. I neither pin or tweet. If pinning it on your wall leads to my own blog I don´t mind. But find it not neccessary. I´m blogging that´s what I do. And am trying some artwork and want tha to be only mine. I have facebook but use it only to keep track of my granddaughter on Hawaii.

You too have a blue spring flower, I love them both. Yours and mine. :)

Sophi Belle said...

Lovely flowers!!

SquirrelQueen said...

Lovely little flowers. My grape hyacinth haven't shown any signs of blooms yet.

I have looked at Pintrest but haven't signed up yet. I don't think most mind being pinned as long as it is linked back to the owner.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

homeschoolceo said...

Love your beautiful pic and I think it's ok to pin your own work. I know people I follow do it. I don't think you want to overload by pinning everything, but your favorite are ok, I think.

:0)

Mrs.D said...

so cute! I used to have this kind of plant back in California.

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

I do not use pinterest and have no desire to do so. However I have been wondering recently if any of my photos ever make there way there. I have no real objections but I would expect credit and also would expect the pinner to have the courtesy to let me know they have used my work! Somehow I doubt that is happening much for anyone. :(

Donna Heber said...

Hi,

I am so happy to be back and joining everyone for Flowers on Saturday. Your grape hyacinths are beautiful! I think pinning your flowers is just fine. Share those gorgeous photos with others. Wishing you a blessed week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails