Saturday, March 10, 2012

Flowers on Saturday - week 65

I have a question to ask all of you great photographers. I have a small problem. I am trying to take a photo of a very vivid color, like ultra violet, but all I get is just like blue/navy color, I use Nikon D5000, I tried putting it on different settings, but it's still not coming out as it should be , the color is still not the same natural color. Does anyone has any ideas, any suggestions for me, I would really appreciate it.


And now for Flowers On Saturday, I hope you all had a great week,
Here's my photo for today





    To see my  favourite photo from last link up, please visit:





Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE

 If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here 
Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photo



 blueberry craft and hobby time








15 comments:

Ann said...

sorry I got no camera techniques, but I love your tulips. I am told tulips are flowers representing Care.I did not know this when I sent a bunch thru interflora .

I then wished I had sent her flowers that last. She said she would rather have tulips for a few days than something that last a long time.

Mom of M&Ms said...

White balance!!!!!!! your white balance is off.. did you adjust your white balance??? and are you sure your computer mointor is calibrated???

Mom of M&Ms said...

Love these tulips... so beautiful!

SquirrelQueen said...

The tulips are gorgeous.

Clairejustine said...

Lovely flowers,thanks for hosting :)

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

Your tulips are fantastic. I like the purple tones. Amazing !
Have a nice weekend, Ewa. Kind regards, Synnöve

NatureFootstep said...

Lovely and colorful bouquet.

I am not sure what you are after. Colors is a hard thing. Cameras don´t always see what we see. Try different white balances. Also try to put the objekt in different lights. Cloudy, backlight, shadow, indoors... whatever. There is no fixed rules for enything. Maybe you have to use an editor to get what you want.

Meeha Meeha said...

Wonderful tulips, the glory of spring! I bought a tulip bouquet just like that (six different colors) but it was for a gift and I never had the chance to shoot it properly.

LadyD said...

Love how the tulips are opening up, especially the purple ones. Very nice!

Linda Makiej said...

beautiful wonderful tulips!!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

As a novice photographer I can't offer any help but I did just purchase a book: 'Understanding Exposure' that has come highly recommended. I am hoping that it will be very informative and help me improve my skills.

I think that your tulip picture is georgous.

Liz said...

Beautiful tulips! Great captures. Thanks for hosting :)

Tezzie said...

Oh, those are stunning!!!

And, I'm in agreement with the help you received above...definitely play around with your white balance. And, if you are one to do adjustments in an editing program, you can boost the colour saturation, and increase lighting contrasts to get deeper and richer colour :)

Liz said...

Thanks for picking my flowers from last week!!!

This is lovely!

Eden said...

Beautiful tulips. Great shot, Ewa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails