Saturday, March 3, 2012

Flowers on Satuday week 64

There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera.  And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed.  Don't be bitter because you can't record it.  Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! 
~~DeGriff~~



Now it's time for Flowers on Saturday  

 To see my  favourite photo from last link up, please visit:




Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE

 If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here 
Grab the button Flowers on Saturday and link your beautiful photo




 blueberry craft and hobby time







14 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thanks Ewa :-D Beautiful rose!

Carletta said...

Love the layers of the rose!
I have a list of quotes written down that I like and this DeGriff one is among them. :)

SquirrelQueen said...

I love your pretty rose Ewa!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Beautiful macro detail of a radiant rose! Gorgeous colour!

NatureFootstep said...

wise words to accompany that beautiful rose. :)

Meeha Meeha said...

I love how sensual this rose is - it sucked me into its perfumed core!

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Spring is in the air and I am at last joining in as flowers are appearing.

LadyD said...

Spectacular! Have a wonderful weekend!

Liz said...

so pretty!!! I am joining in this week.

Linda Makiej said...

just gorgeous!!! love the red!

Sharon's Sunlit Memories said...

Your rose is just beautiful. I love the colour.

Annie said...

Bewitching pink.

Mama Monkey said...

I can't wait for the flowers to start to bloom here :)

Liz said...

Beautiful shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails