Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gentle as Pastels - Treasury List

One of my mug cozies from my etsy shop was featured on the front page of Etsy. It made me so happy. At the same time I thought I could start  a new theme for my posts, I decided to feature once a week one of the treasury and the beautiful items that are featured in the treasury list.

This week please have a look at the  list that made to the front page on Etsy. It was created by LuciaVerona , visit her shop here

She created this beautiful treasury, check all the other great things, click on each photo to see them.

'Gentle as pastels' by LuciaVerona


Handmade light box disp...

$26.00
Infinity Woven Friendsh...

$25.00
Winter Tree Fine Art Ph...

$25.00
Ready to ship Pale pink...

$47.00
Vintage Paper Assortmen...

$7.50
Gift Beige Bow Shoe cli...

$16.00
Holiday Decor Modern Co...

$115.00
I dreamt of a flock of ...

$30.00
Pastels colors oxfords ...

$39.00
cream white natural she...

$28.00
Napkin Rings Organic Ba...

$14.00
grey mousseline okapi t...

$150.00
Mug Cozy, Cup Cosy, Mug...

$8.50
Amazing wedding lace dr...

$250.00
Pastel Green Narwhal Am...

$15.00
Custom Dog Portrait Pai...

$150.00



Come back next Sunday to see more beautiful things

1 comment:

Mimi and Tilly said...

That's fantastic news that you were featured! Congratulations you, I bet you were so excited! Wishing you and your family a magical 2012, Ewa. I've been taking a bit of a blogging break, and it's been doing me the power of good. I've been able to catch up on my blog reading and commenting. Sending glitter and smiles, Em xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails