Saturday, January 28, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 59

More roses from me,again. But these ones are very special. They were used few days ago on my Big Day. Come back on Monday with your favourite photo and you will see some of my favourite photos from that day.
Enjoy your weekend


To see my  favourite photos from last link up, please visit:




&

  

Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE
 If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here 
Grab the button Flowers on Saturday HERE and link your beautiful photo




 blueberry craft and hobby time






10 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

i am DYING!!!! to see those photos.. seriously.. and when are we booking your budoir shoot???hehehehe

Jama said...

The bouquet is so lovely and thanks for choosing my photo.

SportyMummy said...

Beautiful flowers...I'm guessing there will be many wonderful memories encased in those flowers.....

Bernie H said...

Your bouquet of red Roses is just lovely! Very fitting for a special day.

SquirrelQueen said...

The roses are beautiful.
Happy Weekend!

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

Wonderful roses with a special colour. Fantastic.
Have a nice weekend, Ewa.

Eden said...

Wow! I love the colour of the roses. Very nice bouquet. Have a great weekend!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

What a gorgeous color! Perfect! :)

Chelsea said...

Beautiful!!

Ann said...

Your big day, your wedding anniversary?

This bouquet looks just like my BIG day, except the foliage was different.

I ordered the roses from the Florists, and my sis and Sis in law and I went round the neighborhood looking for asparagus fern. It was summer, we could only pick the roses up the day before, and keep them in the fridge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails