Saturday, January 14, 2012

Flowers on Saturday week 57

Do you remember that plant from last week? Here it is again, but this time it is blooming. I think I mentioned it before but I will mention it again, I love when my indoor plants start blooming. 




To see my  favourite photo from last link up, please visit:



Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE

 If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here 

 Grab the button Flowers on Saturday HERE and link your beautiful photo





 blueberry craft and hobby time









Lets see your photos



10 comments:

CameraCruise said...

It's beautiful, love the color!
Have a great weekend.

SquirrelQueen said...

The little plant is blooming fast. I love those pink blossoms.
Happy Weekend!

Jama said...

They are beautiful! Are they the Kalancheo Flowers?

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

What a beautiful little Pink in your wonderful shot. Have a nice weekend, Ewa.

LadyD said...

So lovely and worth waiting for. Mine is different this time, not blooming yet. Will it ever? Don't really know!

Karin M. said...

The photo is sooooo beautiful.
fantastic macro....
Greeting Karin

Linda Makiej said...

what a wonderful flower!! SO beautiful!!!

Nature's Beauty said...

simply beautiful! happy to be here again!

see my flowers here.

Andrea said...

Hello Eva, this is my first time to join this meme, haven't seen it earlier. Thanks for hosting. That flower in your post is very beautifully taken.

Eden said...

I Love the colour. Great macro shot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails