Monday, January 30, 2012

Favourite Photo Monday

Last week I mentioned something blue, some of you were right. Last week was my special day filled with love and happiness, last Monday I got married. It was small ceremony with close family. We are planning to have a wedding party with the rest of our families and friends in August when we travel back home.

So for toady's favourite photo linky I have two photos , I just couldn't decide which one is my favourite :)
Both of them were taken by my brother and I did some editing



and now your turn for your photos

How to participate in FAVOURITE PHOTO MONDAY photo challenge:

1. post your favourite photo of the week, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently
2. you can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you
3. create a post on your site with the favourite photo, please add Favourite Photo Monday button/ link (copy it from my site) so anyone else can participate
4. submit your link to link party- please link your Favourite Photo Monday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post
5. try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them


 blueberry craft and hobby time






21 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

i like the first one more, but both are beautiful :)

Tezzie said...

Awww...congratulations! What a lovely couple, and you look so radiantly happy :)

Sally said...

Ewa,
I'm just catching up on all the posts in my Google Reader, and I came across yours. CONGRATULATIONS, Friend! What wonderful news! ~Sally

melandria said...

warm wishes to you and congratulations. joining today and hope you can visit my green monday meme too at mygreenlivingideas.com

SportyMummy said...

Congratulations....you look so beautiful and happy!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Ewa you are so beautiful. I love your smiles in that first photo, but your second photo is equally beautiful. You guys make a handsome couple.

Vhen said...

great photos!

Desirae R said...

Both are lovely photos. Congrats again!

Em S said...

Yay! Congrats!!

Ana Eugénio said...

yay! congratulations!! and all the happiness. your dress is gorgeous, and I understand you completely, those are two great photos.
xxo

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Congratulations, Ewa! This is great news! So happy for you. :)

Ginger Zuck said...

New follower. Love your link up party. Thanks for hosting. Some great shots going on.

Mom of M&Ms said...

what abeautiful bride and handsome groom... I want to see more soon!!! please

Karin M. said...

Wow ... Congratulations, this is a very important day in your life. I wish you all the luck in the world.
Love greetings, Karin

Chelsea said...

Congratulations Ewa!!! Beautiful Bride and Beautiful Shots.

Cordial Chaos said...

Beautiful pics! Thanks for hosting!

Mama Monkey said...

YAY! So Happy for you!!!! Congratulations :) You both look so happy and beautiful!! :)

Mimi and Tilly said...

Congratulations Ewa, you both look beautiful and so happy! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog post. Your kind words of support really touched me. Sending hugs, Em x

CameraCruise said...

Congratulations!
Beautiful shots of you and your husband.

Jama said...

Congrats on your wedding! Love both pictures, you look gorgeous.

Annie said...

I've been away for a while and look at the happy news I return to. Many many best wishes to you both.

Related Posts with Thumbnails