Saturday, December 17, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 54

 blueberry craft and hobby time


 
 
We are coming to a very busy week. I still have to do Christmas Shopping, get the house ready, we have our tree up with lots of colorful decorations and lights. I wonder if we get snow this year, for the moment the mornings are very frosty and with the sun trying to break through it looks very nice.
Are you ready for Christmas or do you still have plenty to do? 


my flower for today is from my files, it was taken just before summer



Thank you for linking every week with Flowers on Saturday



To see my three favourite photos from last week, please visit:




 
 
Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE
 
If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here
 
Grab the button Flowers on Saturday HERE and link your beautiful photo



12 comments:

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Just a week more and its Christmas. Have a nice weekend. Nice shot.

LadyD said...

So lovely. The color combinations are wonderful!
Congrats to the winners. Thanks for hosting Ewa.

Liz said...

Lovely image!
Thanks for hosting this link up! I just realised I have been linking up with you for over a month now and wasn't following you but I am now!! :)

Henrietta Hassinen said...

Nothing to do for christmas:) I don't take any stress at all. I don't buy gifts, I made some myself and thats it.
Don't stress too much, stress take the joy away.

SquirrelQueen said...

That is a beautiful shot Ewa, I really like the mix of colors.

Thank you for choosing my flowers as a favorite. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Judy

Mom of M&Ms said...

beautiful shot.... love it...and we are really picking up speed with last minute shopping..my clients are complete..and school gets out tuesday...

Ann said...

Green flowers are so beautiful. I had a hedge of blue hydrangeas, they were now appreciated. I see teachers holding about 2 stalks of hydrangeas on the last day, presumably given by students, They were so beautiful.

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful shot!
Thanks for hosting.
Have a nice weekend.

anastasia said...

So lovely. The color combinations are wonderful!

Linda Makiej said...

your colors really pop here!! Beautiful!

Eden said...

Nice shot. Love the colours.

Mama Monkey said...

SCREAMS summer to me :) I love the vibrant colors!!! How is that handsome little boy of yours?

Related Posts with Thumbnails