Saturday, December 10, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 53

 blueberry craft and hobby time




 My Clivia plant is blooming again. I love when my indor plants start flowering and if it is during winter it's even better.
Clivia miniata (commonly known as Bush lily) is a species of clivia, from South Africa. It grows to a height of about 45cm in the shade of trees and shrubs, and flowers are red, orange or yellow, with a faint, but very sweet perfume. It is sometimes known in cultivation as "Kaffir Lily




Thank you for linking every week with Flowers on Saturday

To see my three favourite photos from last week, please visit:






Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE



If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here

Grab the button Flowers on Saturday HERE and link your beautiful photo




11 comments:

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Your collection of indoors plants always amazed me especially blooming in winter. Very pretty.

Venus Layugan said...

i love the color :) great capture!

have a great weekend!

SquirrelQueen said...

That is a gorgeous macro shot Ewa!
Happy Weekend!

Desirae R said...

Beautiful picture. I love the orange

NC Sue said...

Hi -

I don't have any flowers to share today, but wanted to let you know I’ve included your site on a page I’ve put together devoted to hops, challenges, and memes for every day of the week! The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

Mom of M&Ms said...

stunning shot this week Ewa!!!! so beautiful..

Eden said...

Great shot. I always love clivia.

LadyD said...

LOVE orange. I have them outdoors in shade but never thought to bring them indoors; I'll try this!

CameraCruise said...

Gorgeous macro shot!
Thanks for choosing my flower from last week.
Have a great weekend.

Henrietta said...

Gorgeous color:)

Clairejustine said...

Hi I am a new follower to your blog,thanks for the hosting,Beautiful flower:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails