Saturday, December 3, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 52




How do you trust again after you find out that a person you know has been stealing  from you?


"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you”

Friedrich Nietzsche




Photo above - Crochet Flowers made by my Mom - different kind of flower this week from me, to see some more creations by my Mom, please visit  ISKA CREATIONS



Thank you for linking every week with Flowers on Saturday

To see my three favourite photos from last week, please visit:



Marilyn -  The Artsy Girl Connection


Lady D - LadyD Books


Cher - Sweet Memoirs



Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE

If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here

Grab the button Flowers on Saturday HERE and link your beautiful photo





13 comments:

Bernie said...

I just love the colours of your Mum's (sorry I feel funny using the American spelling!) crocheted flowers! They are beautiful. I wish I had the skill to be able to create lovely things like this.

Cher said...

awww, thank you! will grab my button now. :)

SquirrelQueen said...

That is a really pretty crochet flower. Great quote too and very true.

Happy Weekend!

NatureFootstep said...

your moms flower is very nice. I have some similar ones hidden somwhere. Maybe I´ll try to find tehm. :)

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful flowers your Mom has made.
Have a great weekend.

LadyD said...

So sweet and kind, I thank you. Congrats to all the winners. Striking colors and yarn texture. I love to crochet, somewhat relaxing!

Kimba said...

Wow! Your Mom's crochet flowers are super cute. They look so soft. LOVE.

Ann said...

I used to crochet woolen flowers too in school as a teen.

chubskulit said...

Beautiful! Playing this week.

anastasia said...

So sweet! I love it!
All my flowers are for you!
kisses

Eden said...

Pretty. Love the colours.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Awesome flower.

Channal said...

I love Crochet Flowers...

much love Anna

Related Posts with Thumbnails