Monday, December 12, 2011

Favourite Photo Monday

 blueberry craft and hobby time


 
 
I love photographing feet and hands. But it's always me who takes the photos and I am not that often in them, so I asked my daughter to take this shot of my and her little brothers hands. I made some changes to it and i think it's one worth putting on the wall. What do you think ?
 
 
and now your turn for your photos


How to participate in FAVOURITE PHOTO MONDAY photo challenge:

1. post your favourite photo of the week, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently
2. you can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you
3. create a post on your site with the favourite photo, please add Favourite Photo Monday button/ link (copy it from my site) so anyone else can participate
4. submit your link to link party- please link your Favourite Photo Monday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post
5. try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them

Let's see your beautiful photos


10 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Ewa I love this photo. It really is a sweet shot. So precious.

NC Sue said...

Good morning!
I’ve included your site on a page I’ve put together devoted to hops, challenges, and memes for every day of the week! The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

Venus Layugan said...

wow, that is soo cute... I also want to try that too..

have a great week!

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

What a beautiful photo, hands, looks like some little feet to me.:)
I am a first time participant and will visit as many others as I can.

June Scott said...

Precious, Ewa! I just finished scrapping several B&W similar to this for a friend of mine. So sweet!

Ana Eugénio said...

oh I love babies feet :) they're so perfect. great shot. congrats to mother and daughter ;) xxo

Mom of M&Ms said...

totally loving this, and yes it is one for the wall!!!!! Beuatiful job by your daughter and perfect composition

CameraCruise said...

What a beautiful photo!
Definetly worth putting on the wall.
Have a great day.

Mama Monkey said...

You MUST hang this on your wall!! So precious!!

Clairejustine said...

Great photo :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails