Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is your favourite biscuit?

Custard cream biscuits are my favourite. I can almost eat the whole packet at once, which is so bad, I should not be eating too many sweet things otherwise I will have to buy size plus clothes soon. But I just can't resist one more when I am having my cup of tea and these delicious biscuits are next to me. What's your favourite biscuit ?


check where I am linking today, click below:
Wordless ( not so wordless -wordfull) Wednesday  
Wordless Wednesday    ,, Wordless Wednesday @Naptime Momtog    ,, Hump Day Hollah

Wobble Over Wednesday   ,, Follow Me Wednesday   ,, Wordless Wednesday but with words

I love Blogging Blog Hop ,, Tina's WW ,,

9 comments:

reyka said...

digestives dippedin coffee - time to get one :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

nice shot! thanks for linking up. i love vanille kipferl ♥

Mom of M&Ms said...

those look yummy!!!! I wonder if we can get them here... and I will psot tonight my favorite, they will be in Thanksgivng form!

Giga said...

Wolę kawę od herbaty, a do niej -herbatniki oblewane czekoladą. Pozdrawiam

Sarah said...

Yummy.

Heidi said...

I have not seen those around here. They look like something I should NOT know about though..YUM. And they are really pretty to photograph too. Thanks for coming to my photo challenge!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Nothing nicer here in New Zealand than dunking a Gingernut biscuit in a cup of tea. YUM!

Martha said...

those look yummy. Don't know if I have a favorite...they are all yummy treats.

Rajesh said...

I love biscuits.

Related Posts with Thumbnails