Sunday, November 13, 2011

Scripture & a Snapshot


"For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him: Therefore also I have lent him to the LORD; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the LORD. And he worshipped the LORD there."

1 Samuel 1:27-28




"And when you welcome one of these children because of me, you welcome me."

 
Matthew 18:5



Last week I was away, back in my home country. It was beautiful time, spent together with my family.
Our baby boy was christened as well, I thought I share a christening photo,so here's the shot taken by my nephew with some edits done by me.


Hope you all having a great Sunday!

 
linking with Katie Lloyd meme:

4 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

beautiful.. and what a joy!!!!

Susan said...

Oh how sweet! Congrats...

Hope you have a blessed Sunday♥

Kristen said...

Oh, what joy there is in baptism! What a precious gift! Welcome to the Lord's family!

Channal said...

Beautiful... blessed baptism!
much love Anna

Related Posts with Thumbnails