Saturday, November 26, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 51

 blueberry craft and hobby time


 

Flowers on Saturday are posted a little  bit later today, sorry about that, I will have all the links to my favourites later on on my facebook,twitter and pinterest as well. I am trying to do too many things and I think it's time to make a list and write down some kind of schedule.
Do you make daily plans?






"Just remember, during the winter, far beneath the bitter snow, that there's a seed that with the sun's love in the spring becomes a rose."

Leanne Rhimes

I love these words by Leanne and I had to share them together with my rose photo

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for linking every week with Flowers on Saturday,



To see my three favourite photos from last week, please visit:






Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE


If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here


Grab the button Flowers on Saturday HERE and link your beautiful photo


8 comments:

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

What a wonderful rose and a beautiful contrast with the green in the background. Have a nice weekend, Ewa.

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful rose and quote.
Yes, I make daily plans.
Have a great weekend.

Marilyn said...

Pretty Rose Ewa.. I love the tones in your photo.. THANKS for hosting.. Happy Saturday,

Mom of M&Ms said...

WOW!!! I am a fav??? thanks so much... and the words to The Rose.. orignally were Bette Midler in the movie about Janis Joplin... Leanne did a remake of the song...

Package in the mail on Monday!!! A TExas Christmas gift..for your daughter

LadyD said...

Double delight! LOVE the rose and words by Leanne.

Hannah said...

Beautiful quote and picture! Roses are one of my favorite flowers, they are just so perfect and smell so good!

Kimba said...

The roses are beautiful. I love how you can see the blur of the leaves in the background.

Eden said...

Great shot. Very nice colour. Love the quote too.


Have a lovely weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails