Monday, November 14, 2011

Favourite Photo Monday

 blueberry craft and hobby time





I mentioned in my previous posts that I was away to visit my family and to capture beautiful moments like this one. This is my Grandmother with my son.
My favourite photo this week Great Grandmother with her Great Grandson. I  love the way they smile at each other.



and now your turn for your photos


How to participate in FAVOURITE PHOTO MONDAY photo challenge:
1. post your favourite photo of the week, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently
2. you can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you
3. create a post on your site with the favourite photo, please add Favourite Photo Monday button/link (copy it from my site) so anyone else can participate
4. submit your link to link party- please link your Favourite Photo Monday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post
5. try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them


Let's see your beautiful photos


9 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

What a precious picture to have Ewa. I know you will treasure this always.

Mom of M&Ms said...

oh my!!! simply precious.. and HE is getting sooooo big!

Leovi said...

Delicious, sweet ... Nice photo, grandmother and grandson.

Gemma Wiseman said...

O what a gorgeous moment! They are so connected! Beautiful photo!

Blog Connection said...

truly a memorable photo.my blog is joining for the first time..thanks for hosting this meme.

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful photo of grandmother and grandson.
My blog is joining for the first time too.
Thanks for hosting this meme.
Have a nice day.

enzo said...

This lovely photo just melts my heart. Look at that little angel smiling at her grandma...isn't he adorable? I feel like crying...

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

This is wonderful ! The old Lady and the young child. So beautiful !

Shoni said...

That is such a sweet picture! Sorry I haven't been participating. I have been doing the bare minimum with my blog lately because I've been so busy with school. I'm glad you had a good trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails