Monday, November 7, 2011

Favourite Photo Monday

 blueberry craft and hobby time




Some of you might know that I live far away from my family, in a different country, so it's such a great time when I have opportunity to spent few days with them. Today is the last day that I am spending with my parents, I had great week but had little time for blogging, so I have to appologize if I didn't visit your blog this week. But I am back in a day and will return all your lovely comments.

For this week favourite photo I have one that I took some time ago when we went to the zoo.


How to participate in FAVOURITE PHOTO MONDAY photo challenge:

1. post your favourite photo of the week, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently
2. you can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you
3. the important thing is that the photo was taken by you
4. create a post on your site with the favourite photo, please add Favourite Photo Monday button/link (copy it from my site) so anyone else can participate
5. submit your link to link party- please link your Favourite Photo Monday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post
6. try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them


Let's see your beautiful photos



6 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

totally love this...that splash of blue.. plus I love peacocks!! travel safe friend!

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello:

Nice peacock. Haven't seen any of those up close in many years.

Kind regards,
Mike

Marilyn said...

Awesome photo Ewa..I mentioned you in my thankful post today.. Hope you can stop in and have a peak : )) xoxo.. M ..http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/11/three-weeks-of-thanksthankful-for.html

Tezzie said...

That's so beautiful! I love peacocks, and that one is captured in such a gorgeous setting :)

Kimba said...

Peacocks are so pretty. Nice capture!

Shoni said...

I love peacocks! Great picture. And I'm glad you are enjoying time with your family. I live 1,000 miles from any family, so I know what you mean...makes me appreciate my time with them more.

Take care, Ewa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails