Sunday, October 9, 2011

Garlic time


I love adding garlic to my food. The only bad thing about it is that after handling it my hands smell and it takes time to get rid of scent. But from this week it's in the past. I always wash my hands with warm water and that was my mistake, after handling garlic you should wash your hands with cold soapy water. This great tip came from someone who's a great chef. He started his own blog lately. Read HERE to see some recipes and some info about garlic





Linking my photo with these photo memes, click on the buttons below:








 








Before you link up I just want to let you know that I am starting new photo meme this coming Monday. I hope to see your favourite photos. For more info check HERE  

15 comments:

Kimba said...

Thanks for the tip! Now if I could just figure out how to get rid of the onion smell! heheheh. Hope you've had a great weekend!

Barb said...

You made this garlic look so pretty!

natalie pozniak | blog said...

Great capture!

Emily said...

Love the detail and depth of field. Thank you for sharing!

Kala said...

Great details and selective focus.

Happy MM

Raw Thoughts And Feelings said...

Thanks for sharing the tip on how to handle garlic.

Lauri said...

Really striking, love the negative space. Lovely.

anemonen said...

I love garlic. Lovely frame of it.

Seeing Each Day said...

Again - you're making food look good! Yes, garlic is used in this house alot-it's the first to go in the frypan after the oil.

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

I can practically smell it! :)

Ida said...

Wonderful shot of the garlic. I love how you caught both the white and the purple of the garlic cloves.
Another handy tip for getting rid of the smell of garlic and especially onion. Rub your hands with a piece of crushed celery first before washing with soap and water. The celery absorbs the smell.

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

I absolutely love this shot- should be enlarged & hanging in an Italian restaurant.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very good photo.

Regards and best wishes

Love & Tangles said...

Thanks so much for the tip! To curb this, I just use minced garlic, but I like this better. Its cheaper. I'll have to visit his site and ask him about onions.... :-)

Genie said...

Beautifully composed and captured shot. The color are lovely and the detail stunning. Great job. genie

Related Posts with Thumbnails