Saturday, October 29, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 47


If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here


my flower photo today, again from my files, I really have to get some new flowers soon


my three favourite photos from last week, please visit






Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week  HERE






I would like to introduce you to Katie Lloyd Photography, please visit her shop and see beautiful prints she has for sale

                                                                 



Grab the button  Flowers on Saturday HERE   and link your beautiful photos

16 comments:

Linda Makiej said...

such a beautiful shot Ewa!!!!

Mary-Anne said...

what a pleasant surprise to see i was one of the fave's :) thank you :)
have a wonderful weekend

Ann said...

are these stock flowers?

Dhemz said...

really lovely!

Terri said...

Beautiful Ewa!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!

SquirrelQueen said...

I really like the soft yellow of this pretty little flower. Great macro shot Ewa.

Happy Weekend!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Such a pretty, gentle yellow! Beautiful flowers!

Kim Stevens said...

Thank you so much for choosing my photo, I'm glad you liked it!

I love the light in your photo and the DOF!

Tina´s PicStory said...

very beautiful flower! :)

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Very pretty. Makes you feel warm inside.

Mimi and Tilly said...

The yellow colour is so fresh and summery, I love it! Em x

Marilyn said...

Great photo Ewa, the flower is beautiful.. : ))

LadyD said...

So sweet!

Kimba said...

Wow, stunning. Great shot Ewa!

anastasia said...

It seems that we both prefer spring!
Great shot, Ewa!

simplybug said...

Thanks for letting me link up! Lovely photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails