Saturday, October 15, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 45



I so need a bit of sunshine, so today I am posting bright yellow flower. What is the weather like where you are, is it raining or is the sun shining ?





You so great for linking up every week with me.  My three favourite from last week were taken by:




Yuè - Say Cheese

Sewplicity -  Fotoplicity


Marilyn  - The Artsy Girl Connection



Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE



If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here .


It'd be great if you followed my blog :)



Before you link up I just want to let you know about my new photo meme Favourite Photo Monday. I hope to see your favourite photos. For more info check HERE




Ok, let's see your beautiful flower photos



19 comments:

Linda Makiej said...

your flower is stunning!

LadyD said...

It has been hot and sunny in So. Cali! I so hated sharing my good news but if it's any comfort at all, I can feel the warmth from your beautiful, bright yellow flower from here. Sending warm wishes your way!

Ruth said...

Thank you for sharing that sunny flower. We have rain and massive flooding here in our host country :(

Desirae R said...

Lovely shot! We are having good weather here :)

Mom of M&Ms said...

that picture is just plain HAppy...beautifully done!

Marilyn said...

I absolutely LOVE your flower today.. It's so beautiful.. Great tones and such a sweet capture.. Thanks for hosting another amazing Saturday..

Mia said...

What a gorgeous colourful flower!

I am joining your challenge for the first time today with a little snap of my birthday flower.

Wishing you a great weekend!

Ana Eugenio said...

:) in Portugal is really hot! more than in August (I'm a bit tired of all this heat, although I don't mind the sunny days) xoxo

homeschoolceo said...

I love your bright flower. We are enjoying a lovely sunny day, but have had a lot of rainy lately.

Hope the sun shines for you soon!!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

It's actually beautiful here today, but I'm still glad I stopped by...that shot is really amazing!

Seeing Each Day said...

Your flower is lovely and bright - like how all the petals are turning towards their side of the edge of the frame. Both rainy and sunny here today.

Carletta said...

Love the bright yellow and the layered petals!
It is sunny with a brisk wind and the leaves are falling - a gorgeous fall day. :)

Dhemz said...

simply beautiful!

SquirrelQueen said...

That is a beautiful flower, I love the sunny yellow on white.

Our skies are overcast and it's about sixty degrees, not a bad day at all.

queen of rainbow said...

thanks for dropping by and the comment :)
i think they are but i'm not sure :)

Kimba said...

I love your bright yellow flower! GORGEOUS!!!

Ann said...

Today, it is sunny like your flower

MondCher said...

you always take great photos, Ewa! you inspire me a lot. thanks so much for your commentLOVE. :)

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous yellow flower! Definitely brightens my day because it was a rainy day here as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails