Saturday, October 8, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 44

 blueberry craft and hobby time


 

Orchids--the most spectacular of all flowering plants! Orchids come in an infinite variety of colors, shapes and sizes and many make great indoor house plants. They can also be extremely fragrant with luscious scents of coconut or chocolate. They range in size from a 2" plant that can sit in the palm of your hand to 5 foot giants that need a tub to grow in. Some info from THIS SITE Argus Orchids





    You so great for linking up every week with me. Yet again there was so many beautiful flowers last week and after thinking for some time here are my three favourite from last week, they were taken by:






Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE






If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here .
It'd be great if you followed my blog :)




 Before you link up I just want to let you know that I am starting new photo meme this coming Monday. I hope to see your favourite photos. For more info check HERE


Ok, let's see your beautiful flower photos




15 comments:

Desirae R said...

I love this photo! The shadow of the flower in the background really makes this photo stand out.

say cheese said...

lovely orchid! i will be joining this monday.

Cheryl Ann said...

Gorgeous orchid! The high-end grocery chain where we shop has orchids and I've been tempted to take a photo or two, but they would probably throw me out! Guess I'll just enjoy yours!

Mom of M&Ms said...

wow!!!love that shot and the shadow is devine... well done

LadyD said...

Elegant lady, the Orchid! Congrats to all the winners!

Sally said...

Thanks for naming me one of the favourites of the week, Ewa! =) Have a great day! ~Sally

Linda Makiej said...

what a stunning orchid!! Love how you composed this shot....

Lauri said...

Wow, fabulous bright pink. I love the shadow as well. Lovely shot.

Marilyn said...

These are my fav.. I love Orchids.. Great capture Ewa.. So beautiful...

Tezzie said...

I love orchids, too...I've only managed to get one to rebloom once in my life, though. I've been too impatient with them, I think!

SquirrelQueen said...

The orchid is so beautiful and I really like the shadows. Thanks for choosing my photo as a favorite Ewa.

Have a wonderful day!

Tina´s PicStory said...

very lovely shadow shot :)

Vale ♥ said...

I love the pics, I love flowers and your blog is so cool =) Kisses

Fashion and Cookies
My Twitter

Eden said...

Love the photo. Wonderfully captured.

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

Wonderful colors and a lovely flower. Amazing !

Related Posts with Thumbnails