Saturday, October 1, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 43

 blueberry craft and hobby time







Another week is gone, new month started , days are getting shorter and darker, we are into new season.

Do you like Fall with all its red, yellow brown colors?

 



So many beautiful entries last week, and three of my favourites that I've choosen are taken by:


Mom of M&Ms - Simply life -photographs  


DHEMZ - Me and My Passion


Lily - Belle Fleur Photography

Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE



If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here .


It'd be great if you followed my blog :)




Grab Flowers on Saturday button here and link your beautiful photos.



21 comments:

Lauri said...

A great perspective of the Gerbera, one of my favorites.

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

Wonderful warm autumn colors.
Have a nice weekend, Ewa.

Desirae R said...

Beautiful!

Sally said...

What a beautiful autumn color! Gorgeous.

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

The warmth of red made it easier to get use to the cooler weather bit by bit. Nice shot.

Eden said...

Great shot!

Have a great weekend.

Amy said...

That's a beautiful flower shot! The white background really makes it great!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tina´s PicStory said...

lovely :)

4U2! said...

Very beautiful flower!

Bec said...

Hi, Happy Hop Along Friday! I am your newest follower. Hope you can follow me back :)

www.mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com

Linda Makiej said...

Beautiful color and detail!!

LadyD said...

GORGEOUS! I love Fall!

Ann said...

everyday goes so fast, I just moved house, and found my snowdrops really hard to dig up. Didn't have the right tools, and got just a few bulbs.

Mom of M&Ms said...

WOW! thanks so much and your photo this week is breathtaking....

Seeing Each Day said...

Such a vibrant colour and clever perspective.

SquirrelQueen said...

Gorgeous shot Ewa. I love all the colors of fall.

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

YES- I sure do love all the colors of fall- they are my favorites!! AMAZING capture!!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

This is gorgeous! I just LOVE the colors. Wow!

Mama Monkey said...

We had Gerbera's at our wedding :) I LOVE fall colors! Got your e-mail...will try to respond tomorrow :)

JamericanSpice said...

This is a beautiful capture!

I LOVE fall and it's beautiful colors of change.

Thank you for visiting with me.

I'm your newest follower!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Life's Concealed Details said...

awesome shot..love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails