Friday, October 21, 2011

Favourite photo

For the last few days I am trying to add more things to my shop, so I've been a bit busy with creating things and photographing them after. It takes time. Some of you who have also etsy shops know that good photo is a must to promote your item. Sometimes I think I spent hours choosing the best photo. The one below is my favourite this week. I hand decorated these napkin ring holders using decoupage method I hope you like them as well. if you want to see more photos visit my shop Lilac Gifts




To see favourite photos by others please click on the buttons bellow:

Best Posts



10 comments:

Jem said...

Oh those napkin rings are really, really pretty! :-)

Jem xXx

Nadege, said...

I like your composition and the DOF you have selected.

Mimi and Tilly said...

Such beautiful and delicate decoupage work Ewa, they look lovely! Thanksf or joining in today, I love seeing what everyone has loved each week! Em x

ShonEjai said...

Very nice. I like how you used the other rings as bogue for your photo.

Sarah said...

So beautiful!

Ashley Sisk said...

Really nice depth of field.

Jumbleberries said...

These are very pretty - thanks for sharing.

Happy Friday.

Jumbleberries xx

Seeing Each Day said...

Well you've definitely chosen a great photo. These napkin holders would be a lovely feature on a table setting.

Kathy said...

Well if THIS isn't the "perfect" photo..I don't know what is! Love the composition and DOF. And the napkin rings are so cute too!

Kathy

hopesvisualfaith said...

The napkin rings are the cutest! And the DOF in the photo is awsome!
Blessings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails