Saturday, September 24, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 42




Flowers whisper "Beauty!" to the world, even as they fade, wilt, fall.
 ~Dr. SunWolf



one of the photos taken during my walks around  my town



Thank you so much for everyone who joined my photo challenge last week.






My three favourite from last week photo meme were taken by:




Lauri - Life Accomplished - Daily Delights


Liz - Made to Worship Art and Photography


Barb - Keeping up with the times


Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE






If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here .


It'd be great if followed my blog :)






Grab Flower on Saturday button here and link your beautiful photos. Today the last entry will show as first , I thought I tried something new to give a chance to everyone to be in the first place.


13 comments:

Desirae R said...

Beautiful picture.. again :)

If you like, I would love if you linked up with my new weekly challenge. Our challenges work well together.

http://desiraer.com/?p=299

Carletta said...

Beautiful purple!
Lovely DOF!

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

Wonderful blue-violet flowers. A lovely shot. Have a nice weekend, Ewa.

Mom of M&Ms said...

How beautiful.. WOuld love to be on that walk with you!

minor said...

Nice shot! Your home town looks like very beautiful.

Seeing Each Day said...

Love the composition and the vibrant colour in your photo. Thank you for the time you put into hosting this link up.

LadyD said...

So pretty!

Tina´s PicStory said...

HELP!
I have changed my blogname. And there is no link working now. If you have any link to my blog please change it! Thank you so much :)

Tezzie said...

That is SO pretty! Love the softness of it, and that shade of blue is gorgeous :) Hope you're having a happy Saturday!

Dhemz said...

how pretty!

Rondi said...

Lovely photos! Thanks for joining our Terrific Thursday Blog Hop! New follower! :)

January said...

that's very nice capture..:)

SquirrelQueen said...

I love that quote. Your flowers are so beautiful Ewa. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails