Saturday, September 17, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 41

 




Many of you linked similar photos of this flower before, they look so nice that I decided to capture them myself. I don't have them in my garden, so  I took my camera and went for a walk and found these beauties.
I think I need to leave the house with the camera more often.

Do you go for photo walks?




Thank you so much for everyone who joined my photo challenge last week.



My three favourite were taken by:




EDEN - Home, Garden and Adventure

DESIRAE R

PRADEEPA - Speaking thru the lens


Grab the button Favourite Photo of the week HERE




If you new to the challenge, please check the info how to participate Here
It'd be great if followed my blog :)

Grab Flower on Saturday button and link your beautiful photo:

 


14 comments:

Ruth said...

They look like gems dropped from a tree. Beautiful!

Desirae R said...

I really love your picture!

And thanks for choosing one of mine as a favorite!

I try to go on photo walks, but have hard time finding time :(

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

Wow - this flowers are wonderful. In German we call this flower "heart in tears". Have a nice weekend, Ewa.

Tezzie said...

Indeed, I do go for photowalks! Usually quite rewarding :) Beautiful capture!

Gretchen said...

GORGEOUS! I go on photo walks, but I should really go on more... and vary them more! LOVE this capture... what beautiful flowers! =)

Dhemz said...

that is so pretty! I do photowalks sometimes..:)

LadyD said...

Yes indeed, because I got tired of saying, "Oh, I wish I brought my camera along!" Elegant photo; so beautiful.

Carletta said...

Beautiful fushia! Lovely DOF!
Yes, photo walks weekly and I never the house without my camera. :)

SquirrelQueen said...

What beautiful flowers, great capture Ewa. Oh yes, I love to do photo walks.

Lauri said...

Fuchsia are one of my favorites, they are always so vibrant. Such a nice shot!

Eden said...

I always love fuchsia. I have one in my garden. Beautiful photo.

Thank you for choosing my post last week as one of your favourites.

Have a great Sunday!

minor said...

Very beautiful Fuchsia flowers. I took the flowers too.

Henrietta said...

I had that flower last summer in a pot, they are beautiful. Have a nice Sunday and kisses to the baby:)

Lainy said...

Simply gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails