Friday, September 16, 2011

Blueberry Cake Recipe



I love bluberries and all the things that you can make with them. Even my blog name has this word in the title. On the point on my blog name; when I first started blogging it was called differently, read it here
But I wanted to share not only recipies, but also my craft ideas,my photos and other things, so I changed the name again and again and that's how it became Blueberry Craft and Hobby Time.

 Here's an easy recipe for a Blueberry Cake:

you will need:
  • 2 small eggs
  • 3/4 cup of brown sugar
  • 2 cups o self-raising flour
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
  • 3/4 cup of milk
  • 1/2 cup vegatable oil
  • 1 teaspoon of icing sugar

Instrucation how to make it:

Switch the oven, preaheat it to 200˚C
Put the flour and sugar in a strainer and sift them into a bowl
Break th eggs into a jug and using fork, beat it until it becomes one color
Add beaten egg, blueberries,milk and oil to the flour mixture
Stir it until it is mixed together
Spoon the cake mixture into lightly greased pan
Put the pan in the oven for around 25 minutes
Sift some icing sugar on baked cake
Enjoy!!!




linking with these photo chllenges, click on the buttons and links below:



Best Posts
Linking here as well:






Also linking with these crafty link parties:

Sun.   Th Girl Ceative ,,  The Sunday Showcase Party ,, Creative Bloggers Party and Hop


M Making the World Cuter  ,,  Inspire me Mondays  ,, 

      Made by you Mondays ,,   Mad Skills Link Party

T.    Get your Crafts On ,,  Too Cute Tuesday ,,  Tip Me Tuesday -Tip Junkie ,,  Anything Related Tuesday ,, One project at a time... ,, Teach Me Tuesday @ The Mommy Club

W.   Hoo's Got Talent   ,,  Someday Crafts   ,,    Penny Pinching Party   ,, Creative Share Wednesday

T.     Strut Your Stuff  ,,  Transformation Thursday  ,, A Crafty Soiree

F.     Feature Yourself Friday  ,,  Fun for Kids Friday  ,,  Creation Corner ,,  Fantabulous Friday 
       
        Crystal's Craft Spot

Sat.  Saturday Spotlight

27 comments:

Danelle said...

This looks delicious. Gorgeous food photography!

ButterYum said...

I adore blueberries! Love your photos - they're stunning! Thanks for sharing this recipe - I always have blueberries in the freezer, so this will be an easy recipe to throw together.

:)
ButterYum

chubskulit said...

That looks so delicious!

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

Hmm, coffee and cake. Beautiful photos.
Have a nice weekend !

Barb said...

Pure yumminess! really great DOF!

Diane said...

Looks so yummy and healthy too! :O)

Jo said...

I always have blueberries in the freeze,this looks fantastic,I going to bake this very soon.
~JO

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Oh my goodness- I wish I would have seen this before I used up all my blueberries yesterday making muffins. I will definitely do this recipe next time! YUM!

Channal said...

Yummy... lovely photos!

Hugs Anna

Mimi and Tilly said...

Blueberry muffins are one of my all-time favourite things! There's something so light and fresh about blueberries that I love. Thanks for the great recipe. Your photos make me want to make some cake right now! Thanks for joining in with Favourite Thing On A Friday. I always look forward to seeing waht you've picked each week! Big hugs, Em xxx

Eden said...

Yum! Thank you for sharing the recipe.

deb duty said...

This looks so good. My husband loves blueberry cake.

Jumbleberries said...

*
This looks totally scrummy - thanks for sharing.

Jumbleberries xx

Amy said...

Wonderful photos and recipe! Makes me want to go bake right now! I'm your newest follower :)

Sarah said...

Yummy! That looks delicious.

Jo said...

Thank you for visit to my blog-LAZYONLOBLOLLY,your sweet comments are always welcome and I appreciate you so much,I'm newest follower!
~JO
WOW-IRELAND is beautiful,that is one place on my TO-DO list.

Heidi said...

that looks so yummy! Excellent food stilling for your photography...it seems easy to make too, humm

once in a blue moon said...

mouthwatering pics and cake~

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

We are big blueberry fans at our house too. This looks like a great cake, Ewa. Thank you for participating in my Joy of Desserts linky party.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

This beautiful cake should be on your header! So gorgeous! I am bookmaking this sweet treat!
Thanks for bringing it to ON THE MENU MONDAY!
Yvonne

~SHANNON~ said...

I'd LOVE if you would link up to Mommy Club Tuesday Linky! (It shows up both on MilkandCuddles.com & Crystalandcomp.com!)

You can link up here: http://tinyurl.com/3h45jwb

Shannon
MilkandCuddles.com

PS. I'm your newest follower!

Tabby Giant said...

I wish I could eat all those cake! I love blueberries, also great photography, a nice combination after baking some cakes and taking up a picture and lastly sharing it to friends and relatives.

Doll House said...

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful recipe! I can't wait to try it out!

Tutus & Tea Parties said...

This looks delicious! My mouth is watering just looking at your photos! Good think I'm grocery shopping after seeing this so I can make it this weekend!

Thanks for linking up::
http://tutusandteaparties.blogspot.com/2011/10/pinteresting-linky-party-week-eight.html

Sandy said...

Oh that looks so good! I haven't had breakfast yet. I wish I had some blueberries... I stopped by from the Pinning party to pin and follow you everywhere.

Sandy said...

Oh that looks so good! I haven't had breakfast yet. I wish I had some blueberries... I stopped by from the Pinning party to pin and follow you everywhere.

Vicky said...

Love the simple ingreidents! I am pinning this. Visiting from the Pinteresting link party. Vicky from www.messforless.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails