Sunday, September 4, 2011

Banana Bread

I think I mentioned it before that  I have more time for baking now that I had before. Here's another sweet thing that I made recently - banana bread or I would call it banana cake as i didn't use loaf pan but a round one. I think it's time for me to buy one as it looks like I am going to make loads of them in the future.



I found this great recipe here


Ingredients:

3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar (can easily reduce to 3/4 cup)
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour

Directions


 Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour last, mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve..








 I am linking with :

On the Table (and a recipe!)  - visit here - new link party hosted by Shondra





Also linking with these crafty link parties:

Sun.   Th Girl Ceative ,,  The Sunday Showcase Party

M Making the World Cuter  ,,  Inspire me Mondays  ,, 

      Made by you Mondays ,,   Mad Skills Link Party

T.    Get your Crafts On ,,  Too Cute Tuesday ,,  Tip Me Tuesday -Tip Junkie ,,  Anything Related Tuesday

W.   Hoo's Got Talent   ,,  Someday Crafts   ,,    Penny Pinching Party   ,, Creative Share Wednesday

T.     Strut Your Stuff  ,,  Transformation Thursday  ,, A Crafty Soiree

F.     Feature Yourself Friday  ,,  Fun for Kids Friday  ,,  Creation Corner ,,  Fantabulous Friday 
       
        Crystal's Craft Spot

Sat.  Saturday Spotlight

15 comments:

Biboy Ordinario said...

Nice recipe! :) I will try this at home :) Thank you for sharing :)

Biboy Fotograpiya
http://www.biboyordinario.tk

Kala said...

Looks delicious down to the last crumb!

bettyl said...

That looks sooooo good! I will have to try your recipe as I haven't made this in a long time.

Walking by Faith said...

Thanks for sharing, Ewa! This recipe looks a lot like my Grammy's so I know it must be delicious. ;)

Thanks for sharing with So Sweet Sundays! :)

Mom of M&Ms said...

i am going to try this.. very different from my recipe.. love your shots of it!!!!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Hi, there! You've got so much creativity and I'm admiring them all. Can you share your creative posts at my Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there :)

lisaschaos said...

Oh that looks very very yummy!!!

Cat said...

Looks yummy! Never thought of making it in a bundt pan before. Will have to try!

p.s. found you through tipjunkie.

www.voicemyopinion.weebly.com

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Love the new look of your blog, Ewa. And the bread looks delicious. :)

ImSoVintage said...

YUM!!! Will definitely have to try this one. Found you through Tasty Tuesday.
Laura

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

This looks so yummy! I would love it if you came over to Cast Party Wednesday and shared this recipe with us.
Thanks,
I hope to see you there!
http://ladybehindthecurtain.com

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

this look like to die for!

delicious!

i'm soo going to be trying this soon.

that photo is fantastic!

nicely done:)

Tara said...

That looks so good! I'd love to have you share this and any other of your amazing posts over at my linky party Create and Share. It posts every Wednesday. We open the party Tuesday evening at 8 pm for those who like to link up early. Hope you stop by... http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2011/09/create-and-share-features-too.html

Tara @Trendy Treehouse
http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Mmm, This looks so tasty! I love banana bread and I can't wait to try this recipe out.

Nicole Mariana said...

I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess, I am your newest follower from a blog hop! Please follow me back! Thanks!

www.romanianprincess.com

XoXo Nicole Mariana

Related Posts with Thumbnails