Monday, August 22, 2011

Raspberry Cake Recipe

This past week I am not sure what happened but I baked a lot, I could say almost every day. I am not sure was it because I needed something sweet to eat ever day or because it was quick and easy to make.
So, here's one of the recipes I used this week, simple and quick to make:

Raspberry Cake





you will need:
  • 2 cups of all -purpose flour
  • 6 oz of margarine softened
  • 3/4 cup of sugar
  • 4 large eggs
  • heaped teaspoon of baking powder
  • box of raspberries





Melt the margerine.
In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and sugar,  add eggs and then margerine. Mix it well
Pour the mixture into round cake pan.


Add raspberries. Spread them around





preahet the oven to 350 farenheit (180 celcius)
Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown
turn the oven "off", and leave the cake in the oven for another 5 -10 minutes to ensure thorough baking of the cakes


sprinkle some icing sugar and enjoy!!!


Linking with:





Also linking with these crafty link parties:

Sun.   Th Girl Ceative ,,  The Sunday Showcase Party

M Making the World Cuter  ,,  Inspire me Mondays  ,,  Craft Couture Monday

      Made by you Mondays ,,   Mad Skills Link Party

T.    Get your Crafts On ,,  Too Cute Tuesday ,,  Tip Me Tuesday -Tip Junkie ,,  Anything Related Tuesday

W.   Hoo's Got Talent   ,,  Someday Crafts   ,,    Penny Pinching Party   ,, Creative Share Wednesday

T.     Strut Your Stuff  ,,  Transformation Thursday  ,, A Crafty Soiree

F.     Feature Yourself Friday  ,,  Fun for Kids Friday  ,,  Creation Corner ,,  Fantabulous Friday 
       
        Crystal's Craft Spot

Sat.  Saturday Spotlight

29 comments:

Terri said...

YUMMY!!!! It looks fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing the recipe! =)

Carletta said...

Yummy looking!
Now I'm craving something sweet and KNOW there isn't anything in the house this good. :)
Lovely shots!
Carletta's Captures

Pradeepa said...

Ooh... this looks so yummy.

lisaschaos said...

That looks really yummy!!! So good. :)

Linda Makiej said...

Great macro work!! Have a marvelous Monday!! :)

chubskulit said...

That looks sumptuous and sweet!

Mellow Yellow at my page, please come and see.

SquirrelQueen said...

I love easy recipes especially when they look as yummy as this one.

Kala said...

Wonderful series of images. That recipe looks and sounds delicious.

Jay said...

Mmmmm! Sounds delicious. If it didn't have so many eggs in it, I'd try that recipe!

Nice pictures, too.

Beyond Wandering said...

This looks yummy and easy to do for me!

Veronica said...

Raspberries is one of my favourite things and you just reminded me of the recipe for raspberry slices. When the season roll around here I'll be sure to try yours!

Veronica
www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com

Miz Helen said...

Hi Ewa,
Your Raspberry Cake looks delicious. Just stopping by from OTMM, thanks for sharing!
Miz Helen

Kathleen said...

A simple summer cake, good with so many fruits! Delicious!
BTW, our gdau is Lily, and we have a Michael, Seamus and Declan. :)

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

WOW- that looks so good. Definitely have to make that.

Pialotta said...

Raspberry, my kind of cake.. look so good:)
Love from Sweden :)

Little Mochi said...

Oh what a yummy cake ~ will have to try this one! Thanks for visiting ;)

Cedar said...

That looks so easy to make~but I know I would flub it. Great shots!

Amarie said...

Oh, my, that looks delicious!

Point & Shoot said...

great shots...the cake looks delicious.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

What would we do without raspberries? Ah, we would be poor indeed!

SEEING RED

A man who was out of his head
Was claiming he always saw red.
He saw it all day,
At work and at play,
And saw it at night while in bed.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Teleférico rojo

Francisca said...

My hips expanded just by looking at your delicious photos. I am sure your simple-to-make raspberry cake is to die for.

Since linky tool is not up, here is my Ruby Tuesday.

Danelle Johns said...

This is something I am going to have to try and make tomorrow. It looks divine (and easy)!

Oh, I am a new follower from the I <3 Blogging Hop.

Danelle (http://ourwolvesden.blogspot.com/)

Pooch said...

Oh! A very tasty red indeed! Yum!
:)

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

It looks beautiful and appetizing. Thank you for sharing this one at Joy of Desserts. Love these kinds of cakes, and raspberries too. :-) Have a great day, Ewa.

Amy said...

This is such a pretty cake. Sounds easy to make too. Just like you, I need something sweet everyday! I can skip lunch but I can't skip desserts! hahaha...

BTW, I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. Please stop by to enter if you're interested.

http://utry.it/2011/08/utryit-turns-one-more-macaronsoh.html

Ali said...

Happy Monday! I wanted to thank you for sharing this delicious recipe at Recipe Sharing Monday. The new party is now up and I'd love for you to link up again :)

raising4princesses said...

that looks so yummy. I love raspberries. I haven't had them forever though...kinda hard to get on an island. This dessert reminded me of eating them fresh when I was a little girl. Thanks for sharing!
I started a link party at my blog and I'd love for you to link this up. I also have an awesome digital scrapbooking giveaway going on. If you're interested it's http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/

Rose Gold said...

I just love this recipe! It's pretty good and you can customize it to every season and change the raspberries with any fruit or combo of fruits that you think it fits you! Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe with us!

Tabby Alligator said...

This is indeed one quick easy recipe for anybody. I can't wait to try this at home and eat with some cream cheese frosting. Will it work with this cake?

Related Posts with Thumbnails