Friday, August 5, 2011

My Favourite Photos of the week...

I think I am getting back to some kind of routine at last, and getting more sleeping hours during the night, however my Baby still prefers to sleep more during the day than at night, but hopefully soon it will change ( is it my wishfull thinking???)
I have to admit, you might see more photos of my baby in the coming posts, but as I am in love with my newborn so I take plenty photos of Tymon every day and here are just few of my favourite ones:
This is my favorite photo of the week because...oh, well - I just love it...


linking with:




Favorite Fridays at Skinned Knees
MellowYellowMondayBadge





linking with:
and then, she {snapped}









Linking with:
and
I want to take this opportunity and say BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO LEFT ME LOVELY COMMENT AND WISHED ME ALL THE BEST,
I REALLY APPROCIATE IT.

9 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

my goodness waht a beautiful boy.. I bet Christina is a big help!!!!

- Jessi - said...

These are so sweet, he is just too precious. Great lighting in these by the way.

Pradeepa said...

Congrats. Your Tymon is soo adorable. Beautiful pictures.

Shannah said...

Aww!!! How darling!!!

SquirrelQueen said...

Aw Ewa, he is absolutely adorable. I wasn't around last weekend to say congratulations.

Cheryl M said...

I'm a sucker for newborn shots! He's such a gorgeous baby boy! Congratulations BTW.

Faith said...

Awwww!! How sweet :) Congrats on your sweet baby boy!! He is exactly ten days younger than my little guy - Eli Graham, who was born July 19! I can relate to the sleep deprivation and trying to get into some sort of a routine.

onangelwings said...

Very sweet. He is beautiful.
http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2011/08/mellow-yellow-monday-beautiful-snacks.html

Rebecca said...

What a perfect subject for your pictures. He is beautiful. Visiting from the simple things.

Related Posts with Thumbnails