Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Baby is one month old

My Little one is one month old, I have to say these few weeks went so quick. He is growing so fast, I had to already put away some clothes that he wore in his first few days, they are too small.
He is a very good baby, he sleeps well at night and we are trying to get into the routine during the day. 
As every new Mom I take plenty photos and the one below is one of my favourite that I captured yesterday. 



A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.

~~Eda J. Le Shan~~



Click on the buttons below to see where I am linking:










Sunday Snapshot



Please Share with Stumble

16 comments:

Shoni said...

My baby is one month old today too. :) Time flies. Gorgeous picture.

Mom of M&Ms said...

beautiful dear friendd not give to snu.. What I woulggle that little boy! your photography of him is stellar

Teresa said...

So adorable! You certainly have a beautiful baby.

Lou Belcher said...

What a great photo. I imagine he's your only photography subject these days. Capture all those wonderful moments.

Lou

Henrietta said...

He looks so cute. If I had a child I think camera would be in my neck all the time that I could capture every new smile, face etc. what he would give to me:)
Have nice week and kisses to your lovely boy.

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

A wonderful clear view from his eyes. Great shot !
Have a nice sunday with your family.

Ana Eugenio said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY dear :) xoxo
he is adorable and it shows how much he have grown already.

Pat said...

What a precious baby! Think of all the future potential within that little guy!

Martha said...

beaaaautiful photo!!!

Amarie said...

Awww, the sweetest!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

A beautiful baby, Ewa. Seems like you just posted about having him! Time does fly, doesn't it?

Thanks so much for sharing at YSB this week. :)

Marisa @ Walking My Ass Off said...

Beautiful baby with amazing eyes...they do grow so fast.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new baby. My sister just had her baby 3 days ago. Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog.

Kala said...

Beautiful baby. Love those eyes!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. said...

Love how the eyes and blanket are virtually the same color!

Jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com
www.facebook.com/mamamommymom
www.twitter.com/mamamommymom

Charlene said...

So cute! I can’t wait to take pictures of our own. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails