Monday, August 29, 2011

I'll give you my heart :)





This little hearts are made from clay, painted with acrylic paints and then personalized with words, I've chosen I Love You, but you can use any words. If you want to know how to make them check my Butterfly Ornaments tutorial and the only thing you will have to change is the mould into heart shape.

Linking up with:



Also linking with these crafty link parties:

Sun.   Th Girl Ceative ,,  The Sunday Showcase Party

M Making the World Cuter  ,,  Inspire me Mondays  ,,  Craft Couture Monday

      Made by you Mondays ,,   Mad Skills Link Party

T.    Get your Crafts On ,,  Too Cute Tuesday ,,  Tip Me Tuesday -Tip Junkie ,,  Anything Related Tuesday

W.   Hoo's Got Talent   ,,  Someday Crafts   ,,    Penny Pinching Party   ,, Creative Share Wednesday

T.     Strut Your Stuff  ,,  Transformation Thursday  ,, A Crafty Soiree

F.     Feature Yourself Friday  ,,  Fun for Kids Friday  ,,  Creation Corner ,,  Fantabulous Friday 
       
        Crystal's Craft Spot

Sat.  Saturday Spotlight

Please Share

11 comments:

pam said...

Just might have to go check out how to make these.

Tonia @ TheGunnySack.com said...

I have never worked with clay but I keep seeing so many cute things made from clay that one of these day I just need to do it!

I would like to invite you to join my new link party on my site!

Gloria said...

That's such a cute idea...you know, I almost thought those were made of sugar (they look like gumdrops!)
Smile today. :)

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

FANTASTIC! That is so fun!

chubskulit said...

How loving!

My Mellow Yellow, please take a peek. Thanks!

Kala said...

Very creative compositions!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

How could anyone not love these charming little hearts?

FEELING RED

I am feeling red today—
Better that than blue, they say.

Red is such a cheery shade,
Sweetest color ever made,

Brightens everything you do—
Better red, they say, than blue!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Dragon!

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Yes very creative for RT ~ love it! Thanks namaste, Carol ~ Happy Ruby T from A Creative Harbor

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

These are very cute -- I like it that you can put any word on them. Great job, Ewa. :)

lisaschaos said...

Cute! :)

wifetoalineman02 said...

lovely work of art, great creation, thank you for sharing :-) visiting from MYM, hope you can visit my entry here too

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2011/08/mellow-monday-1-the-little-entrepreneur.html

Have a great day,
Jessica

Related Posts with Thumbnails