Saturday, August 20, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 37


Sorry for late posting. It was my birthday yesterday and I had just less time for blogging and creating new posts. I wanted to share that day with my family. Apart from the rain we had here it was a nice day, I really enjoyed it. My sister with her kids is staying over for few days so it is really nice to share a birthday with people that you love. 

Today I want to share a rose from my garden after the rain



My family helped me to choose the three favourite photos from last week. Please see beautiful shots taken by:

LIZ  - Made to Worship Photography

Nature Footstep Photography

Gretchen - Scattered Focus

and now for this week photos- if you linking up for the first time, please check HERE how to participate,

Grab the Flowers on Saturday button from the side bar and link you great shots



15 comments:

NatureFootstep said...

wow, I´m delighted to be on your top 3 list. :)

I always loved the rose you share today with its soft colors. A little raindrops is ading to the beauty.

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Beautiful photo Ewa, so delicate. Happy birthday for yesterday, enjoy time with your family, visitors and baby.

Ana Eugenio said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU :) xoxo

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Happy Belated Birthday! The rose look so delicate and pretty. Have a nice weekend with your love ones.

Tina said...

Beautiful rose! :)

Eden said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you.

Beautiful photo of the rose. Love the droplets.

mom of M&MS said...

Happy Birthday dear friend.. I need o get something in the mail to you...May your day be filled with blessings...

august2011 said...

Hiya Ewa,
Haven't been for a while. You seem to be going from strength to strength.
Hope you are well.

Mama Zen said...

Beautiful capture!

Happy Belated Birthday!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

hey thanks for picking my flower in the top three list.

this rose is beautiful.

Carletta said...

Your rain drenched rose is BEAUTIFUL!
A belated Happy Birthday!
Carletta's Captures

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)Hope you visit me and return the follow!


Btw if you like please join the Treasurr Trove Tribune! I think you will enjoy it!:0)

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Beautiful flower!

Gretchen said...

WOW!! I'm so honored to be among the top 3!!! Thank you!

LOVE raindrop roses... gorgeous capture!! =) Missed getting another entry in this week, but I'll be back next!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails