Saturday, August 13, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 36



Just to let you now that from today's photo challange there is few new additions to the rules :

1.  I will be including the tree favourite photographs and the links to your blogs on my Pinterest Board. Please Check Here for my Pinterest flower board.

2.  I will also include it on my Facebook Fun Page and Twitter


We didn't have that many nice sunny days this week, but one of the afternoons was ok to go out for walk, I took my camera with me and took few shots of the flowers I've seen on the way and here's one of them.

Was is just here in Ireland or did you find that summer wasn't that nice this year ???


 My three favourite photos from last week are taken by:

BARB

PRADEEPA

KATIE

If you want you can grab the button - Favourite Photo of the Week from the side bar

and now for this week photos- if you linking up for the first time, please check HERE how to participate, Grab the Flowers on Saturday button from the side bar and link you great shots



14 comments:

Carletta said...

Here in mid-August I have new new buds. It's amazing that you do.
Lovely little yellow buds!
It was way too hot here this summer. :)
Carletta's Captures

Liz said...

very nice we are on the same rose page,ha,ha.

Ana Eugenio said...

Hi dear Ewa :) here in Portugal we've had mostly sunny days. a little bit of rain too but not too much. I live up North, the weather is cooler, although we also had pretty hot days. so I guess it has been a messy Summer. every time I go out to photograph I get sunburned but I don't find the sun that hot around here. did you see that you can also tweet about 'Earth Wonders'? I'll feature a blog that tweet about their entry on #earthwonderschallenge (and no one did yet ;) have a great weekend. hope it's sunny. xoxo

peachkins said...

love those flower shots!

SquirrelQueen said...

Hi Ewa, we have had a very mild summer. Not too hot but not a lot of rain. Overall it has been very nice.

Henrietta said...

It is just Ireland. We had so hot summer which is very unusual for Finland but time to time I think it was too hot. I don't enjoy hot, I enjoy warm:)

NatureFootstep said...

even buds are great. :)

We had sun alright, but a lot of wind and rainstorms in between. :(

Barb said...

Very nice image, Ewa! I think we had a great summer here in Alberta! lots of rain and plenty of growth! Thank you for picking my flower for a fav and also pinning it!! I'm flattered . . .

LadyD said...

So true and I have found the temps here in Cali to be mild for August. Lovely bud-beginnings!

Dhemz said...

I can't wait to see the full bloom....:) glad to join again...lov'n the header!

Gretchen said...

Summer here has been hot and dry... so lots of brown. The buds are pretty... love how the yellow pops in the green!

Marlee said...

No flower pics from me, but I think this is a great idea for a hop! I'll keep it in mind for later! Great blog, am a new follower :).

http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

Ana Eugenio said...

:) xoxo thank you for your tweet and FB feature. you're a sweetheart :)

Eden said...

Beautiful photo. Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails