Saturday, August 6, 2011

Flowers on Saturday -week 35


My photo for today's meme is one of flowering Citrosa plants that I have in my house, I have good few of them as they grow so fast and I actually like the smell of them,it is claimed to keep mosquitos away. For more information on the plant click here




Thank you for linking up last week, so many beautiful entries and it is so hard to choose every time.

So for my three favourite photos ,please visit :

LIZ - Made to Worship Art and Photography

HENRIETTA -Homesick

Ana -Wonderland

Ladies if you want you can grab the favourite of the week button from the side bar.

And now it's time to link with week 35. If you are linking up for the first time, please check for the rules HERE

Grab the button Flowers on Saturday from the side bar and link your great shots:


13 comments:

Pradeepa said...

That's a sweet little flower.

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

Pretty blossoms :)

Ann said...

I have not seen this flower before

NatureFootstep said...

an amazing pattern and shape of this flower. Lovely photo. :)

Channal said...

so pretty Ewa... lovely!
hugs Anna

Ana Eugenio said...

what a treat to be one of your favorites! made my day :) I'm going to blog about it right away. have an awesome weekend. xo

Katie said...

Those are beautiful! We need something to help with mosquitoes...they're awful here. I'm off to check out that link...thanks for sharing it!

Ruth said...

Aw! what a lovely little pink flower!

Carletta said...

What lovely delicate little blooms!
I really like the blurred colors at the top of the photo.

SquirrelQueen said...

That is a beautiful little flower, I haven't seen it before.
Thanks for hosting.

Anna said...

What a beautiful and exotic looking flower! It looks like someone took a brush and watercolor paint to decorate the petals :)

Light Trigger said...

lovely flower! very pretty!

Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

Barb said...

Very pretty flowers and great DOF! Thanks for your comment on my blog, Ewa - you asked which program I use and it's Photoshop CS5 - I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails